Garrison Cemetery is a cemetery located on the grounds of Fort Anne in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia. It is located next to the old Court House, at the intersection of George St. and Nova Scotia Trunk 1.
Initially used as a burial ground for French military forces, it has since been used by Acadians, the British military and the parish of St. Lukes. The earliest remaining tombstone is from 1720, that of Bethiah Douglass who died October 1, 1720 in her 37th year. The Douglass marker is the oldest English gravestone in Canada.